Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Speech to text

hello everybody. I want to do a review of this new speech to text software. It's the one by the name NaturallySpeaking version 9. It's made by the company nuance. In fact I am writing this blog post out by speaking it. And as you can see it's working very very well. They say it's about three times as fast as typing everything out the traditional way. And I must say I do believe that. There are some errors as far as certain words are concerned. For example company names like me sad. You see how it said me sad. I really said me sad seeing it did it again. I will try one more time. Me sad. No Dan at. I say Nice can be sad me sad. Anyway forget about it. You can see it has trouble working out some words. But anyway I would have to give this product a perfect 10 out of 10 because it passed all my expectations. The reason I bought this program was to build content in a very fast way, and add it to my new websites where I am promoting ebay affiliates. For example see pantonchair.com. there is a lot of content there I generated using speech to text. I will continue to add loads of new information so keep an eye out for it. And be sure to use this wonderful software if you're looking to build quick content for your site or blog. Again I would have to give this a 10 out of 10. Good job dragon. Bye for now

No comments: